Graphic Designer - Part Time
About the role
Your main objective will be to produce exceptional design work across a wide range of projects and platforms. You will collaborate closely with marketing and sales teams on design briefs, photo/video shoots and creative projects.
Tasks required of the role include (but not limited to):
- Photo editing, colour correction and image resizing of product shots for all channels – print & digital. (mainly digital)
- Create landing pages for product launch, sales/promo
- Optimise website design (Shopify Platform) for better sales conversions and brand story telling
- Create company and brand videos featuring products for various digital channels
- Coordinate lifestyle product photo & video shoots
- Source and arrange location, models and photographers/videographers
- Collate product samples, outfits and props for shoots
- Arrange studio product photography in timely fashion
- Assist with overflow of creative design work for print collateral including but not limited to catalogues, look-books, flyers, promotional material and corporate stationery
- Follow brand style guidelines and ensure all messaging is in line with brand strategy
- Update brand style guide where necessary & provide team with design assets accordingly
- Collaborate with team to create social media visual imagery, videos and template files for feed and advertising
- Create wholesale marketing assets and selling tools with the aid of sales team
As we are a growing business initially this role is 15 hours a week part time. This role will suit creative designers who wants a work/life balance. As we grow the hours will too, eventually leading to a full time position.
We just want the best person for the role and a happy team member brings so much more vibrancy to their work!
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Graphic Design (Unless you are a natural at it)
- Tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design
- Passionate and creative - simply love to design & come up with fresh ideas
- Strength in Adobe Suite - proficient in Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
- Experience in After Effects and Premier Pro
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members
- Keen interest in photography and videography
- Hands on all-rounder willing to give new ideas and concepts a red hot crack!
Email your cover letter, CV, portfolio to email@example.com